BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- On your first visit to our lash lounge, we ask that you arrive on time to your schedule appointment. 15 minutes late will be an auto cancel. After 3 cancellations/No shows any further appointments can not be scheduled.
- Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil free cleanser. Do not use oil-base makeup remover.
- Do not apply face cream or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash bond from bonding to the natural lash and reduces the longevity of your extensions.
- Do not have mascara on. Any residue of makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped lashes.
- Please silence your phone while extensions are being applied. Talking while in your in service can be difficult for your extensionist, lash application requires precision. Feel free to relax and take a nap. Lash naps are the best!
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
At the time of booking your initial service, a credit card will be required to hold your appointment. You will be given a reminder or confirmation call within 48-hours prior to your service. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 48-hours prior to your appointment time. For cancellation notice less than 48 hours, you will not be charged for any fees only if we are able to fill in another appointment. However, if we are unable to fill the appointment time, a cancellation fee equal to half the amount of your scheduled service will be charged to your credit card. Thanks for your understanding.
At The Lash Lounge we promise that your personal information is secure. Every transaction is processed by using the latest industry standards for secure online credit card transactions. Secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. For security reasons, credit card information should never be sent via email.
What information do we collect?
When you place an order at The Lash Lounge, we may collect the following information in order to promptly and securely process your order: your name, telephone number, email address, shipping information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address), products purchased and promotional codes.
We use information we collect from you to process your orders. We never share your personal information with any third party. The Lash Lounge may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are defined as a collection of information, usually including a username and the current date and time, stored on the local computer of a person using the World Wide Web used primarily by websites to identify users who have previously visited the site.